Autoimmune Paleo ~ Scone Recipe
This recipe is very forgiving. I have used it with various different flours and it always seems to work out regardless.
- 4 bananas
- 2 cup sweet potato puree (cooked sweet potatoes pureed)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple sugar, honey, or cassava sweetener
- 1/3 cup cassava flour or coconut flour
- 2/3 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/4 cup green banana flour or tigernut flour
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins, berries, or chopped apple pieces etc.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a cookie sheet with a bit of coconut oil.
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl and stir in the sweet potato, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Add the coconut flour, coconut flakes, arrowroot, and cinnamon and mix well.
- Mix in the raisins, salt, and baking soda.
- Form into scone size circles on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out and allow to cool for 10 minutes.