Natural treatment for thyroid dysfunction:
- Primary Hypothyroidism – the only true thyroid dysfunction and the only one that can be effectively managed thyroid replacement hormone.
- Hypothyroidism secondary to pituitary hypofunction.
- Thyroid under conversion
- Thyroid over conversion
- Thyroid Binding Globulin (TBG) elevation – usually associated with oral contraceptives or estrogen replacement therapies. In the presence of too much estrogen in the system, the body will produce too many TBG’s. The TBG’s grab onto the free thyroid hormones and prevent them from entering the cells.
- Thyroid resistance – Pituitary and thyroid are working normally but the thyroid hormones are not entering the cells. TSH normal, all blood tests normal
- Autoimmune Thyroid (Hashimoto, Grave’s, autoimmune thyroiditis) – the cause of thyroid imbalance can be autoimmune or hyper immune related
Natural Medicine has demonstrated to be highly effective in the treatment of all of the above thyroid disorders. Utilizing herbal medicine, glandular therapy, and other effective treatment options, thyroid disorders including autoimmune thyroid disorders are improved from natural medicine care.